- Lose 50 pounds this year (starting weight is 277.6 as of this morning).
- Run and FINISH the Dallas Marathon in December.
- Get many more miles in on my touring bike.
- Get a promotion at work (while this has been promised to happen in the first quarter this year, the sooner the better).
- Payoff all our debt outside of the house and the Jeep.
- If Amy can get a job this year, we will replace her van with something much more reliable.
- Get my Etsy.com business started up.
- Build a library of lessons for the teens (that we don't currently have, but may show up)
- Write a few more hymns to add to the church hymnal.
- Tame the wild jungle that is the back yard.
- Create a new outfit for Renaissance Festivals.
Getting my garage cleaned up and somewhat organized along with my home office has helped me see the end game for some of these projects because those being left undone made me feel more disorganized and unable to proceed with any projects.
Now it's time to go change the calendars in the house.