Sunday, June 17, 2012

BSS Journal - Week 3, Days 6-7

Friday:

Dinner: Chipotle salad w/o dressing
Amy and I met Gerald and Jessica Saul at Chipotle where I got a salad with chicken, a little rice, fajita veggies, corn salsa, and hot sauce.  Amy and I split some guacamole.

Saturday:

I weighed in and found I was finally losing again with 1.2 lost.  Finally get rid of the three pounds I gained in the prior two days.

Breakfast (9:30am):  Scrambled eggs w/ veggies, chicken sausage and grits.

Lunch (4:00pm):  smoked chicken, brisket, refried beans, brown rice, salad and fruit salad.

Evening Snack (7:00pm): two brown rice cakes w/ peanut butter and turkey pepperoni.

Sunday:

I weighed in this morning and found another loss of 0.6 pounds.  Only 1.2 pounds from wiping out my gain.

Breakfast (8:30am):  Scrambled eggs w/ veggies, chicken sausage and grits.

Morning snack (10:30am):  2 peaches

At 11am, I decided to go for a 5K run.  I walked the first mile to stretch and warm up my legs.  I then started running and was able to run most of the rest of the distance without any shin splints.  That area was sore during cooldown.  So I believe it will be easier to build up again if I continue to do these warmups before running.

Lunch (1:30pm):  turkey pepperoni, brown rice, refried beans and rice crackers.


No comments:

Post a Comment